If you have an article that you’d like to submit to be posted on this site, you are more than welcome to use the contact form to share your ideas with me.
Please note: submitting an article or post idea is no guarantee that it will be published.
Additional guest blogging guidelines:
- You’re trippin’ if you think an article that’s not related to my reader’s interests is goin’ to get posted on the site.
- All articles must be 100% unique and able to pass Copyscape verification.
- Submitted articles must between 750-2000 words minimum.
- For every 300 words in length, you should include a relevant image that is CC0 and includes all proper attribution. Images should be original without any alterations, edits, or manipulations.
- If your article is determined to be interesting enough to potentially post, please be aware that you will be required to meet any additional editorial demands.
- Sending in an article or idea is not a guarantee that your work will get published.
- Any submissions must be accompanied by a brief author bio, FB/Twitter profile pages, and up to 1 additional link.
Becoming a guest author for Trippinovertexas.com is not easy but not too difficult, 50% of all submissions are accepted. If we are interested in your article, we will contact you.
If you don’t hear from us, wait five minutes and then read the last sentence again.
Want to sponsor an article or advertise to the site’s visitors? Send us a message to discuss your request.
Any additional questions about our guest blogging guidelines will be answered on a case by case basis.